Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 4...

I started Clomid yesterday. This is finally becoming real! I was having the period from hell... in fact the most painful, heavy, miserable one I've had in years and within 30-45 min of taking the Clomid my cramps went away, and flow slowed down. (TMI alert) I was having to change every 45-hour and it slowed to 3-4 hours. So I was glad for that, BUT since I started my period around 2pm on Friday, they want me to take Clomid around that time each day (not very convenient) and while watching super bowl on the couch with DH I was hot and cold and hot and cold, then cried during the Clydesdale commercial. It got me thinking how ridiculous IF treatment is. You have to start meds that make you crazy while on your period - terrible combination, then if you don't get BFP, you get the bad news and your period at the same time. Just. Not. Cool. Prayers up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment