Monday, February 11, 2013

CD11 U/S and B/W

Ok, I had my CD11 U/S and bloodwork this morning- they'll call later with the results. I've been using 25 iu Follistim twice a day and was told to continue using it till Wednesday- I go back to see if we should trigger. IUI is scheduled for Friday- CD15. I have 4 follies- 15, 14, and 2 are 13. Three on the right and one on the left.

I have a tattoo, get blood drawn all the time, and I've had surgery so I did not think giving myself injections would be a big deal, but I flipped out! My husband had to do the first few and now I'm fine with it, but there's something so unnatural about self inflicted pain! Haha, I felt like such a wimp!

Thankfully, I've had no side effects from the follistim either. Thanking God this whole process has been pretty smooth so far. I actually feel really great. My husband is going this afternoon to add to his "collection" and I had some tears when he hugged me this morning, but no mood problems with either drug or physical issues. Having said that, I don't know how people do this month after month! I will need at least a month off if we're not successful- it's so consuming I feel like I'm dropping the balls in other areas- this whole process is exhausting!!! Prayers up!


Bloodwork came back...

P4 is still less than .5, and E2 is 787. Oh, and my lining was 7.5 so I'm hoping that increases. I don't start progesterone suppositories or estrogen patches till Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment